Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Farewell

As many of you might have guessed our family has moved onto another grand adventure in our lives. Unfortunately this adventure doesn't include internet. I am sitting in the Library writing this last blog post. I have decided to no longer write a blog :( On a brighter side our family is going to be sending out a family news paper the first week of every month to all those that would like to keep up with what's going on. Mom will be doing Homeopathy tips, Homesteading, Recipes, and mom advice. Janessa will be a main journalist, write book and movie reviews, B.R.I.G.H.T. Light-type articles. I will be the main editor, do animals updates, and make sure they get in the mail on time :). Zach will write poems, short stories, and journalism. Shea will do puzzles, lego updates, and journalism. Garrett and Gabe are going to be doing comic strips of funny things we do during the month. If you would like to receive a copy please email us your name and address at poguefamilyblog@gmail.com
I have really enjoyed writing this blog and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it.

Kacy

No comments:

Post a Comment