Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 14 - Quincy's Valentines Gift

We have been expecting puppies out of Quincy every day for a month. Today she finally had them, 8 beautiful, healthy puppies. When we got home from GRACE, she had already had them. We are selling them. They are English Shepherd pups. I am currently setting up our website to sell them, but it is taking more time than I anticipated, sorry, but it will be up as soon as possible. We need to get them sold, however, so if you are interested in buying a great dog please email me at poguefamilyblog@gmail.com. I will put the website up on this blog as soon as I get it set up. They will be ready to leave their mother in about 6 weeks. 
Sable Boy
Tri-color Boy
Tri-color Boy

Tri-color Girl

Tri-color Boy

Tri-color Boy


Tri-color Girl



Quincy is a great mother, and has lost none of her care-free sweetness.






No comments:

Post a Comment